Publisher information Musée de la Loire Place de la Résistance 58200 Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire – France 0386267102 email@example.com SIRET : 215 800 862 000 15
Site design: Loire Museum, City of Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire
Hosting information NUXIT 400 avenue Roumanille BP 309 06906 Sophia Antipolis Cedex – France
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
Site Content The Loire Museum strives to provide information that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, either by its own or by the third parties who provide it with this information. All the information indicated is given as an indication and is subject to change. The information on this site is not exhaustive. They are subject to changes since their online.
– General conditions of use The use of the site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users are invited to consult them regularly. This site is accessible to users at any time. However, an interruption due to technical maintenance may be decided. The Musée de la Loire will endeavor to communicate to users in advance the dates and times of the intervention. This site is updated regularly. Similarly, the imprint may be changed at any time: they are nevertheless required to the user who is invited to refer to most often as possible in order to take knowledge.
– Intellectual property Unless otherwise stated, any element composing the site is the property of the Musée de la Loire and is subject to laws protecting copyright. No license, nor any right other than that of consulting the site, is conferred on anyone with regard to intellectual property rights. The reproduction of the documents of the site is authorized for exclusive information purposes for strictly personal and private use. Any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes and in another context are expressly prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code. The same applies to the databases appearing, where applicable, on this site which are protected by the provisions of Articles L. 341-1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code. All rights of the authors of the original creations incorporated into the site (artistic works and reproductions) are reserved. Unless otherwise stated, company names, logos, products and brands mentioned on this site are the property of the Musée de la Loire or its partners. Their total or partial reproduction from the elements of the site without express authorization is prohibited, within the meaning of Article L. 713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
– Liability The Musée de la Loire cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the site and resulting either from the use of non-performing equipment, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. The Musée de la Loire cannot be held liable for indirect damage resulting from the use of the site. The Musée de la Loire reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted that does not contravene the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. If necessary, the Musée de la Loire also reserves the right to question the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
– Management of personal data. In France, personal data is protected by Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995. On the occasion of the use of the site, data may be collected: URL of the links through which the user accessed the site, access provider, Internet Protocol (IP) address. In any case, the Loire Museum collects personal information about the user only for the need of certain services offered. The user provides this information in full knowledge of the facts, especially when he or she proceeds to the seizure. It is specified to the user the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him. No personal information is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect any personal information.
– Hypertext links This site authorizes the establishment of hypertext links pointing to its content, provided that the source (www.museedelaloire.fr) is indicated and that the pages of the site are not embedded within the pages of another site, but accessible in a new window. This authorization does not apply to sites disseminating information of a controversial nature and which may, to a greater extent, harm the sensitivity of the greatest number. This site contains hypertext links to other sites that do not depend on the Loire Museum. The Musée de la Loire does not have the possibility to verify the content of these sites and therefore assumes no responsibility for this fact.
– Cookies Browsing this site is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer. The data obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site. The refusal of installation of a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can, however, configure his computer to refuse the installation of cookies.
Credits: The legal notices were designed thanks to Subdelirium website creation Angoulême