At the moment, we cannot schedule workshops yet. In the meantime, you can do or redo some of the activities offered during the workshops thanks to the tutorials below.
- Travel diary tutorial
- Tutorial of the drop cap in quilling
- Tutorial of the lantern-fish
- Tutorial of the Loire plate
- Tutorial of the braided hearts of St. Nicholas Day
- Tutorial of DIY-fish
- A little beach air… of the Loire !
- Loire fish(s)
- Mobile "Maman les p'tits bateaux" [NEW]
- Little beach treasures [NEW]
More tutorials to come!
The museum organizes workshops for children during the school holidays. During these workshops, each child discovers the Loire or Beaux-Arts collections through a short visit and then designs his own object or work during a plastic workshop.
Free – Reservation required
- Morning workshops (for children from 4 to 7 years old)
- Afternoon workshops (for children from 8 to 12 years old)